Well, it’s Father’s Day today and just like for Mother’s Day, I am going to share 10 things that I love about my Dad. So, here they are (in no particular order)…
1. He is probably the funniest person I know and can get anyone to laugh… whether it’s for real for a pity laugh for his puns.
2. He cares so much about what each person of our family cares about. He will research any topic that we are interested in to learn something about it too.
3. He is one of the reasons I love music so much (He always says that he introduced me to every band that I listen to… haha)
4. He has worked so hard all his life (and still does) to be a provider so that our family can live comfortably.
5. He is the spiritual leader of the house and models after the true Father.
6. He doesn’t act his age (yes, this is a good thing). He would always challenge me to races and things like that and try and prove he was still “young”. And yes, most of the time he beat me.
7. He’s been married to my mom for almost 29 years and still makes her laugh.
8. He put up with a lot of sassiness from my sisters and I growing up (and still does! haha) yet still continues to love every part of us!
9. I can call my dad for one simple thing and we could be on the phone for at least a half hour talking about who knows what.
10. He has been a strong father figure all my life and is the reason that I have such a healthy view of myself and of what love looks like.
I love you Daddy.
live what you love.