I’m still alive! I’ve just been really busy the past couple days and the blog has suffered. 😦 But I’m checking in for a second for Mother’s Day with 1o things that I love about my mom! (in no particular order)
10. She travels the world… like a lot and it inspires me to do the same.
9. She can sew anything and everything. (hopefully she’ll make my wedding dress if that day ever comes haha)
8. She gets excited about things that I get excited about because she knows I love them.
7. She is a strong women of God.
6. She has such a loving heart (example: she names every single one of our barn/stray cats… haha)
5. She’s not afraid to do things that may be kind of ridiculous (example: dance around in a conga line during a Blues Brothers impersonator show at Universal)
4. She sends me thoughtful packages with little things that are perfectly me (example: a DIY pinhole camera!)
3. She lets me be who I want to be and has so much trust in me (at least I think so… haha)
2. She has been married to my dad for 28 years and counting and it is such an encouragement to me.
1. She will always and forever be my lovely mother! ❤
live what you love.